Optimal cruising performance is often a reflection of your vessels underside. The bottom coat of your vessel is the first line of defense against some harsh elements trying to deteriorate it. Staying on top of this preventative maintenance is the most important service to protect your hull and maintain peak performance.
With so many choices available today, choosing the optimal antifouling bottom paint for your yacht and how you use it is far from straightforward. Let us evaluate your criteria as well as the condition of your hull to determine the best product, preparation and application method for your vessel.
- Re-coat bottom paint
- Re-coat outdrive includes trim tabs
- Re-coat engine bracket includes trim tabs
- Re-coat inboard running gear
- First time bottom paint-fiberglass
- First time bottom paint-aluminum
- First time prep & paint outdrive
- First time prep & paint engine bracket
Request for an estimate today!